The model 7200 HCLT in an inline Machine Stress Rating (MSR) system. In addition to a direct measurement of Modulus of Elasticity (E), Metriguard’s 7200 HCLT applies stress to each individual piece of lumber, causing breakage and elimination of very weak pieces – the only mechanical grading equipment that can make that claim.
- Grades dimension lumber at speeds up to and exceeding 3600 ft/minute (1098 m/minute)
- Certified for MSR, MEL, E-Rated Lumber, MGP, and MSG grades
- Measures stiffness directly to accurately determine modulus of elasticity (E)
- Provides best grading accuracy and consistency for the best profit
- Applies stress over the full length of the lumber
- Features patented "Stressed in Bending" mechanics: the only technology that responds accurately to grain angle, microfibril angle, and moisture content in lumber
- Modular design simplifies maintenance and repairs